PRISM Young Voices
The PRISMs Young Voices previously known as the PRISMs Young Judges, is an exciting opportunity, that is a partnership between the PRISM Awards and the Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa (PRISA). The initiative offers 10 young and dynamic communications enthusiasts the opportunity to not only be part of the PRISM Awards but to also be mentored by some of the best in the communications and PR industry.
Launched in 2017 by then PRISM Awards Co-convenor, now Convenor, Palesa Madumo the initiative provides young people with the opportunity to judge the awards alongside industry experts, receive mentorship and per-to-peer training relating to the communications industry.
Call to enter
- Be between the ages of 21 and 30.
- Have at least two (2) years’ experience in the public relations and communication environment OR be actively involved in the industry in one way or another OR be a final-year student studying public relations or communication.
- Reside in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal or the Cape.
- Write 500 words motivation on why you should be selected OR send a minute-long video version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline: Sunday, 09 February 2020
- Tweet about your entry tagging and follow the PRISMYoungVoices @theprismawards. Use the hashtags #PRISMYoungVoices and #PRISMAwards20.
The Current PRISM Young Voices
PRISM Young Voices Alumni