Great news for those who still want to enter the 2017 PRISM Awards: the deadline has been extended! Due to the overwhelming number of requests received, public relations professionals now have an extra four days to prepare their entries. The final closing date for entries is midnight on Tuesday 21 March 2017.
“The fact that entries are still flooding in, with only two days to go before the close-off deadline illustrates how eager PR professionals are to gain recognition for their exceptional campaigns,”, says PRISM Awards Convenor Bridget von Holdt.
“This year there are 38 Awards categories – and therefore 38 opportunities to win!” continues Bridget. “You have six more days to prepare your entry. That is six more days to show the industry your PR and Communication Mastery! “
To enter visit http://www.prism-awards.co.za/enter/
PRISM 2017 sponsors include:
- AfroFlame – hostessing
- GroundUp Media – video production
- Integrated Marketing Solutions – social and digital media specialists
- Katlego Maboe – presenter, singer and celebrity
- Lounge Around – décor and furniture for events
- Mango Airlines – travel partner